Thank you for visiting ActBlue! If you have questions about us or the small-dollar donor movement, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brief Overview of ActBlue
- We’re a nonprofit tech organization that builds digital fundraising tools for Democratic candidates and committees, progressive organizations, and other nonprofits. These groups use ActBlue’s fundraising platform to create online contribution forms, securely process donations, and track their contributions from grassroots supporters.
- ActBlue does not raise or allocate money for any of the groups that use our tools. This means it is inaccurate to say “ActBlue raised $X for campaigns and organizations.” Instead, it is accurate to say the following: “Campaigns and organizations on ActBlue raised $X,” “Small-dollar donors gave $X through ActBlue,” etc.
- We often post sitewide statistics for specific months, quarters, and election cycles on our blog. When we discuss election cycles, we are referring to January 1st of the “off year” through December 31st of the election year. For example, the 2016 election cycle would be January 1st, 2015 through December 31st, 2016. If the election year is not over by the time we post an analysis, we’ll use the most up-to-date data possible. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have questions about our data or want to fact-check data of your own.
- ActBlue is one word, with the A and B capitalized (not “Act Blue” or “Actblue”).
- You can learn more about us here!