How can I keep track of my contribution forms?
In this article:
View and Manage Your Contribution Forms
To view all of your contribution forms in one place, login to your ActBlue account, select “Fundraising” from the left navigation bar.
To access the Statistics page from your account’s Fundraising page, click on the title of your form.
At the top of your Fundraising page, you’ll see the total number of contributions, dollars raised, and average contribution size across all of the contribution forms you have created.
Then, you’ll see the option to create a new contribution form for one or more of your favorite groups. To learn more about creating and customizing a form, click here.
Below “Community & Supporter Forms,” you’ll see a list of all your active forms, meaning contribution forms that people can navigate to and donate on. If you want to see your deleted forms, forms that people cannot access or donate on, click the “Deleted” tab.
In your list of forms, you can see the title, dollars raised, number of contributions, web address, and creation date of each of your contribution forms. Click “Actions” to copy your form link, edit and preview your form, view your form’s statistics, duplicate your form, or delete it.
To access the Statistics page from your account’s Fundraising page, click on “View form statistics” or click on the title of your form.
On this page, you’ll find detailed information on your form’s performance, beginning with a bar graph that shows how your form has done in the past seven days. You can customize the time frame using the dropdown in the top right corner of the graph.
Next are a series of modules that dive deeper into your fundraising numbers.
- Conversion Rate: The number of conversions divided by the total number of visitors to your form. For example, if your form receives 200 visitors in a month and has 50 donations, the conversion rate would be 50 divided by 200, or 25%.
- Total form visits: The total number of people who visited your form.
- Progress: Your progress toward your goal. If you haven’t set a goal, you will see a prompt to do so.
Next is a list of the most recent form contributions. Click “View all contributions” to see the full list or download a report.
The last module has links to additional tools, including Refcode Statistics, A/B Testing, Email Alerts, and Promote.
Downloading Contribution Form data
To download data on your form, enter your form editor. You can do this from your Fundraising page. Go to the form you’d like data on, click the dropdown menu, and select “Edit and Preview.” Once in your form editor, click “Stats” at the top of the page.
On the form’s Statistics page, you’ll find a table of statistics on how your form performed, organized by refcodes. Here are the statistics you can see:
- Count: Number of contributions made
- Visits: Number of people who landed on your form
- Conversion Rate: Percent of people who landed on your form who donated (count divided by visits)
- Mobile: Percent of contributions made on mobile devices
- Total (avg.): Total dollars raised, followed by the average contribution size in parentheses
- Recur #: Number of recurring contributions made, followed by the percent of contributions made that are recurring contributions in parentheses
- Recur: Total dollars raised from recurring contributions
Below the table, you should see an “Additional tools” dropdown. Open the dropdown menu and click “Download CSV of all contributions” to download a file with the donor data (including names and email addresses) for all of your contributions.