Benefits of an ActBlue Express Account
Millions of people use ActBlue Express to give in a single click to any campaign or organization on ActBlue, but that’s not the only reason to sign up! ActBlue Express users have access to features and tools that make it easier and faster to give or fundraise, as well as securely keep track of your donations. Create an account at https://secure.actblue.com/signup and take advantage of these benefits:
- Finding campaigns and organizations to give to: When you log in, a search bar will be located at the top left of your screen. You can search for a specific candidate or organization by name or use our filters to search by state or territory, the office a candidate is running for, committee type, fund type (like nominee funds and draft funds), or nonprofit issue area. Once you find the group you would like to give to, you can donate right from the search results! You can also reach the search page by clicking the “Find a campaign or cause” link in your Account menu.
- Donate again in seconds: When you log in, you will immediately see the History page, where you can easily donate to groups you’ve given to in the past. The History page lists all of your past contributions chronologically, as well as your active recurring contributions! Click “Donate again” next to the group you would like to give to again.
- Creating community forms from your account: Create your own fundraising page and raise money for your favorite causes and campaigns! If you’re logged in on a desktop computer or laptop, click on the Account menu at the top of your screen and select “Fundraising.” You’ll be brought to your Fundraising page, where you can find tools to begin raising money and see all of the forms you create to fundraise for your favorite groups! Click the “Create form” button to start building your community form. You can also create community forms on mobile! For more in-depth directions on how to create and use community forms, check out our guide.
- Donor badges: Donor badges are a new feature as of September 21, 2021 that allow you to celebrate your achievements as an ActBlue Express user! ActBlue Express users earn badges when they take different actions or reach organizing milestones. Log into your ActBlue Express account to view the badges you’ve earned as well as the badges you have yet to earn. There are currently twelve donor badges you can earn through your ActBlue Express account by giving to a local candidate, making a recurring contribution, and more!
- Keeping track of your donations: Your account saves all of your donations in one place, making it easy to keep track of your giving! You can view information about all donations you’ve made using your ActBlue Express account by clicking the “Contributions” button in the navigation bar at the top of your screen. (Donors who haven’t saved their personal information in their ActBlue Express account won’t be able to view their contribution history.)
- On the left, you will see a side menu where you can click the History tab to view all of your contributions, give again, or resend your email receipts. Click the Recurring tab to view a list of active and inactive recurring contributions. Lastly, you can click the All-time Summary tab to view the total amount you have contributed to groups through ActBlue, as well as a list of all of your contributions organized by the groups you’ve given to.
- When you click the History tab to view your contribution history, you will see the following information for each individual donation you’ve made:
- The donation amount
- The group you gave to
- The date you gave
- Payment method
- Whether it was a charitable 501(c)(3) donation
Ready to join millions of ActBlue Express users making grassroots donations across the country? Create an account, then check out our detailed guide on getting to know your account so that you can make the most of it and maximize your impact!